O-Shot Treatments by a Board Certified OBGYN
Regenestem is helping to restore the quality of life of thousands of patients across the globe.
"Sex is not painfulanymore!"
"I was unable to enjoy sex, it was very painful and dry down there. The O Shot helped my natural lubrication and pleasurable sensitivity came back almost immediately. I highly recommend this treatment!"
Miami Beach, FL
Benefits of O-Shot Therapy
- Stronger and more frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire, and improved clitoral stimulation
- A tighter vaginal opening
- An all-natural way to reduce the symptoms of incontinence without prescription drugs or surgical procedures
What is O-Shot Therapy?
Performed by our board certified Gynecologist Dr. Stephen Channey, the O-Shot is a simple, nonsurgical procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the Orgasm System. Female sexual dysfunction is not a small problem: 50% of women experience some degree of low libido and dysfunction.
How O-Shot Therapy Works
The shot works by using platelets containing the patient’s own blood from their arm. This is then put in a special centrifuge which produces high quality Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). It is injected into specific areas of the vagina, and patients can just have one shot or come back for more which will build on the existing PRP. Those platelets then stimulate the growth of new cells in the injected areas, making those areas more sensitive to the touch.
We understand fully how scary an injection to the clitoris may sound, we combat this by numbing these areas with a local anesthetic cream before injection, causing patients to experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
What are the benefits of O-Shot Therapy?
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother, skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence